A blend of edible & essential oils.
An all purpose potion to soothe skin, shine hair, and remedy dryness wherever you may find it.
For your skin, your hair and…everywhere.
The Balm is the bomb!
Your all-over body moisturizer
• Use on hands and feet before bed for smooth, soft skin in the morning
• Alleviates “dish-pan” hands
• Slather it on legs after shaving to soothe and moisturize
• Clients report relief from eczema and psoriasis
• Use as a light moisturizer for your lips in a pinch
• Great on extra dry areas like cuticles, elbows, heels and knees
• Perfect for massage
• Coconut Oil contains Lauric Acid, which helps protect against irritation
• Safe for sex, very parts friendly, though it is not latex friendly
• Excellent light hold pomade – especially for curly and/or short hair
• Can be used on the face in extreme conditions such as high altitude or desert
|Organic Coconut Oil (Cocus nucifera)||Moisturizes, protects, softens, contains Lauric Acid which has antibacterial, antiviral and general antimicrobial qualities.|
|Soy Wax (Glycine max)||Imparts lightweight protection to the skin and is ideal for massaging muscles, joints, and tendons. Absorbs nicely with out leaving a heavy barrier feel.|
Organic Sesame Oil (Sesamum indicum)
|Significant source of antioxidant Vitamin E and is a nourishing moisturizer.|
|Virginia Cedar (Cedrus atlantica)||Balances and calms skin irritation and is said to help prevent urinary tract infections|
|Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)||Skin regenerator. Normalizes skin. Reduces puffiness and irritation. Healing. Mentally restorative and relaxing.|
|Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata var. genuina)||Calming, uplifting aphrodisiac and euphoric. Balancing and regenerative for the skin.|
|Orange (Citrus aurantium amara)||
Creates a healthy skin tone and smells terrific! Uplifting.
Copy is from the By Nieves, visit their website for more details
These Statements Have Not Been Evaluated By The FDA.
This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnosis, Treat, Cure, or Prevent Any Disease.